Your baby’s baptism or christening is a special time with family and friends. The celebration after should continue to be a time to rejoice, but also to relax. Like any party planning can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Contact your church’s priest or minister to select a day for the baptism or christening to be held. Once you have a date, you can determine the hours of the party later.
- Choose a function hall or venue that is close to where the baptism or christening is being held. Choose a venue that will accommodate your guest list.
- When putting your guest list together, think about the number of kids and adults that will be attending. This will also help when it comes time to choose food and a menu for the day.
- When it comes time to planning the menu, Exchange Hall is happy to recommend food and beverage vendors. Using a suggested vendor will take some stress off of you, knowing that your venue trusts the recommended company.
- Make sure you take photos so you and your family are able to remember this day.
An occasion as important as a child’s baptism deserves a joy-filled celebration. With this checklist as your guide, you’ll be able to plan your party in no time and focus your attention on this beautiful moment in your family’s life. If you’re interested in hosting a baptism or christening at Exchange Hall, please contact us at 978-263-8500 or by filling out our contact form.