Like any party, planning a Quinceañera can seem like a daunting task. It doesn’t have to be! We have a few helpful tips for planning this special day for your daughter.
- As soon as you set the date, contact the venue where you would like to have the party and make sure it’s available.
- Select a venue who will provide a list of vendors they like to refer, it makes the planning easy. You may need a caterer, DJ, band, photo booth, bar service for adults, or valet service. Whatever you need, it’s always good to work with vendors the venue is familiar with.
- Choose vendors who will confirm availability for your date.
- Once you have created a list of family and friends invited to the special day, pick your invitations. Make sure guests are given enough notice to save the date. Include an RSVP date and the best way to reply.
- Choose a theme or colors so that you’re able to purchase invitations and decorations for the party. Review your decorations with the venue before purchasing.
- Pick out your Quinceañera dress, one that is easy to dance the night away in.
If you are interested in hosting a Quinceañera at Exchange Hall, contact us today. For more information, or to schedule a viewing, please call 978-263-8500 or fill out our online contact form.